Anaru in EmoFuri! These are just snippets of the default animations, I’m still trying to figure out how to do custom ones. I’ve been too busy with school to do much art, but this program is so cute I couldn’t resist spending my holiday weekend on it.
OC commission! I wasn’t given his name but he has a cheesy mustache which is my favorite kind of mustache.
Another commission! This time I was requested to do Aranea/Cronus bein’ cute doofuses in swimwear.
I guess I get to publish these as a set, now! The deer on the right inspired the commission on the left, both of which are destined to become tattoos on the commissioner. While the deer still has my blessing, I’d like to request that people do not get ink of the rabbit girl, since she was a private piece.
Okay folks, this is very important
The plan the FCC has approved in regards to allowing paid priority for internet bandwidth has not been adopted yet. It has been approved, but they are now in the public comment phase.
This means there is still time.
Call the FCC.
- Dial 888-225-5322
- push 1, 4, 0 (Edit: These options may have changed)
- a person will answer.
- they will ask for your name and address. you can just give them a zip code if you want.
- Tell them, “I’m calling to ask the FCC to reclassify Internet Service Providers as Title Two Common Carriers.”
- They’ll ask if there is anything else you would like to add.
- "No, Thank you for your time."
- hang up.
Last I heard, there was a message asking to send them an e-mail. Don’t do that, call them and talk to them directly.
call your representatives and Senators.
- Go to http://www.contactingthecongress.org/
- type in your zip code
- Call the listed DC phone number.
- Follow the instructions to reach a person.
- Mention you are a constituent, give some details showing constituency, like an address, school district or zip code.
- Tell them, "I’m calling to ensure that my representatives and senators demand the FCC reclassify Internet Service Providers as Title Two Common Carriers. Net Neutrality is essential to me, my family and our community. "
- Thank the person talking to you for their time.
Tell the FCC chairman to stop the Internet Slow Lane Plan (Citizens of any country)
- Go to https://openmedia.org/SlowLane
- Fill in the form to the right
- Hit send.
SPREAD THE WORD
Important stuff! They passed it 3-2, but it isn’t completely finished yet.
Also, there’s an avenue that I haven’t seen listed at many places, and it’s filing an official statement/comment at the FCC website. I’m personally using every venue to voice as I can.
- Go to http://www.fcc.gov/comments
- Click on Proceeding #14-28
- Fill out your information. You can use the “Reclassify internet providers as type two carriers” line from above. I personally added “Data transfer in the modern age is a utility, not a luxury, and should be treated as such.”
Commission number two for the lovely Tess! This time, her OC Bird. Thank you again!
Sketch commission for Tess, though this got away from me and kinda stopped being a sketch. Feferis are my weakness, to this day.
Sketch commission of both tumblr user Brocursion’s OC Bariyan and Bariyan’s sweet boots.